Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leann Crow sexy &big B Babe of the Day



The names Leanne. I'm 22 and originally from Sunderland but I moved to London to model, plus the party scene is so much better! I'm a spontaneous kind of girl and I hardly ever plan things, I'm a big geek and I talk way too much and I'm always hyper (even when I’m hungover – strange) I like to try new things and I love shopping and Disaronno.

I love wearing dresses, so if I'm out to meet a guy, I’ll wear a dress that screams out “I'm not a whore but I'm not a virgin either” (I got that from White Chicks the movie). It will be sexy, but classy. Depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes nothing at all or sometimes some sexy underwear.

Guys that can make me laugh, that's one of the main things for me. Looks wise, they have to have dark hair. I'm a sucker for the tall dark and handsome guys!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Online Money Making Websites

Advertisements