Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Andrea marie unseed photoshoot - "the italian dimepiece"


ANDREA MARIE - "THE ITALIAN DIMEPIECE"
ITALIAN/SICILIAN
38DD-27-40

*I AM LOOKING TO NETWORK WITH ONLY THE BEST AND MOST PROFESSIONAL* I'm interested in further broadening my portfolio with more glamour and commercial shoots for print and online sites. I am also interested in film and music videos. My limitations are swimsuit, lingerie, and implied.
* I DO NOT SHOOT NUDES OR FETISH, AND I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE ADULT INDUSTRY *

Sorry but no TFP/CD at this time. Only paid assignments. *Exceptions will be made for certain photographers whos work pertains to my style of shooting*

I can be contacted through this site, or by email, but please note * That if you do contact me through my booking email, you must leave your Model Mayhem number, so that I can also view your work, or I will not return any job offers or messages * Thank-You.

To schedule me for a Photo Shoot, hire me for any Personal Appearances, Club Hostings, or to book me as a Promotional/Commercial spokesmodel in Trade Show or event capacity.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Online Money Making Websites

Advertisements